You can download the flash animations only from the internet and start streaming from the site. In case you wish to view any animation from a site, then you have to download it first. When you download a flash animation, then it gets saved in the standard folder. Here’s how to download animation from a website.
How to View the Page Information of a Website on Firefox?
• Go to the video website in Mozilla Firefox.
• Click on the site having an animation you wish.
• Choose the “View Page Info” option by going to the right-click list.
• Press on the Film symbol.
• Search the Flash file.
• Now, you can start playing the movie after downloading it.
How to Download an SWF File?
• Go to the Internet Explorer browsing application.
• You have to right-click and after that, sort files and folders according to the address.
• Find the file and folders which have a Shockwave Flash File format.
• After that, you can start playing the movie on the desktop.
How to View Source Code in Google Chrome?
• Click on the official site having an animation which you wish.
• Choose the View Page Source option.
• Find the flash animation.
• You have to copy the related link of the flash file and folder.
• You have to press on a new page.
• You need to paste the related link which you have copied earlier.
• Press on the Google Chrome menu bar.
• Start playing the movie on the screen.
How to Use Internet Download Manager?
• You have to start the installation procedure of an internet download manager.
• Go to the official site having an animation which you wish to.
• Choose the file and folder.
• Let the internet download manager complete its download procedure.
How to Use iOS Device to Download an Animation?
• You have to start downloading and installing an application from which you can easily play the Flash files.
• Control a website which you can use flash in any browser.
• You have to start downloading Flash files on the system and after that, send them to the iPhone or iPad.
How to Use Android Device to Download an Animation?
• You need to turn on the unknown sources option to start the installing process of application.
• You have to download Adobe Flash Player APK file for Android.
• Open the Adobe Flash Player APK file once you had completed the downloading process.
• You need to start downloading the flash APK file on the system and after that, send them to the Android.
• Tap on the Flash APK file which you have downloaded on the system.
Marry James is a Microsoft Office expert and her been working in the technical industry from last 10 year. As a technical expert, she has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as www.office.com/setup.